https://fonddevgroup.com – The Fond Development Group, on behalf of and also known as Belinda Anne Bentley, Ph.D., Mitigation and Resilience Strategies, LLC, MRS – DBA, The Fond Development Group – DBA, The Fond MRS Organization – DBA in joint venturing partnership with fondllc.com, Anthony Fond, FOND LLC, The Fond Organization - DBA.
The Fond Development Group (hereinafter termed FOND and/or Companies) are not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in any form of investment. The Fond Development Group, the Companies, the authors, the publisher, and all affiliates of the Companies assume no responsibility or liability for your investment results. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these website pages will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results or any statement, item or detail published by the Companies are not indicative of future returns, which you hereby acknowledge and understand. In addition, the indicators, strategies, columns, articles, images, text, and all other features of Companies products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.
The Fond Development Group is not an Investment Banker and The Fond Development Group does not offer Investment Banking services. The Fond Development Group is not a direct lender. The Fond Development Group is not a Foreign Exchange company and does not offer Foreign Exchange services, Insurance Services, or any other Investment Services. The Fond Development Group is not a financial advisory and does not offer financial or economic services. The Fond Development Group is not a bank and does not offer banking services or manage money. The Fond Development Group is not a direct lender or a financial provider. The Fond Development Group is not a loan originator and does not offer loan originating services. The Fond Development Group’s lending duties are limited to physically handling a completed application form or transmitting a completed application form to a lender on behalf of a prospective borrower. The Fond Development Group does not directly or indirectly, solicit or offer to solicit a residential mortgage loan, accept or offer to accept an application for a residential mortgage loan, negotiate or offer to negotiate the terms or conditions of a new or existing residential mortgage loan on behalf of a borrower or lender, nor do we negotiate or offer to negotiate the sale of an existing residential mortgage loan to a non-institutional investor for compensation or gain. For more detailed information, please visit your individual state’s Office of Financial Regulation website, under section: Loan Originator – Chapter / Statutes.
The Companies websites are not websites of solicitation or any order to buy or sell anything whatsoever. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on this or any Information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding any type or form of investing and/or investments. You should always check with your licensed financial adviser and your tax adviser to determine the suitability of any type or form of investment whatsoever. By visiting this website and any links provided herein you hereby acknowledge that you are here for information and education purposes only.
Our Company makes no representations and hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published by our Company, in its website or elsewhere on the Internet. Our Company’s website and all such information are provided as is and as available. The information on our Company’s website does not, nor is it intended to, constitute any representation, warranty, or other commitment by our Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries with respect to any of the products or services described on our Company’s website. In no event shall our Company be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether actual, special, indirect, direct, punitive, exemplary, or consequential, arising out of the use of our Company website or any of the information or materials contained therein or accessible there from, including, without limitation, loss of profits or data, or the risks of the stock market.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Fond Development Group and Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) apply to this website and all related websites contained herein (together, this “Website”), together with all documents, links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and services (together, “Content”) presented therein. This Website may contain Content not owned by Belinda Anne Bentley, Ph.D., Mitigation and Resilience Strategies, LLC, MRS – DBA, The Fond Development Group – DBA, The Fond MRS Organization – DBA, Anthony Fond, FOND LLC, The Fond Organization – DBA, or any of their affiliates which may be subject to separate terms and conditions. This Website is provided by The Fond Development Group as a service to its customers for informational purposes and for personal use only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited.
2. Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using The Fond Development Group Website. By accessing this Website or any of its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions below and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease using this Website immediately.
3. Changes to these Terms. This Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Belinda Anne Bentley, Ph.D., Mitigation and Resilience Strategies, LLC, MRS – DBA, The Fond Development Group – DBA, The Fond MRS Organization – DBA, Anthony Fond, FOND LLC, The Fond Organization – DBA, (hereinafter termed FOND) is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product information, photographs, images, text or advertising. The Fond Development Group reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or portions of these Terms at any time. Your continued use of this Website will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
4. Links To Third Party Sites. This Website contains links to certain websites owned, operated or controlled by third-parties (“Third Party Sites”). FOND does not control and is not responsible for the Content of such Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. Links to Third Party Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, for information purposes only, and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement, association, approval or warranty by FOND of such Third Party Sites or any of the Content contained therein. Access to any Third Party Sites shall be at your own risk.
5. Important Information Concerning The Licensing of the “FOND Names and Mark’s. Certain goods, products, services, projects, properties and developments which appear or are referred to on this Website and/or on certain Third Party Sites (“FOND Branded Projects”) may not be owned, operated, developed, managed or sold by FOND. The owners, operators, developers, managers and sellers (“Third Party Owners”) of these FOND Branded Projects use the “FOND” name and mark under license, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms. FOND responsible for any representations made by Third Party Owners. For more information concerning FOND Branded Projects, please consult the Third Party Owner as well as all other disclosure documents which may be required by law.
6. Restrictions on Use of Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties laws. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this Website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. The use of any Content from this Website on any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited.
7. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain portions of this Website. By using this Website you agree to abide and be bound by such additional terms and conditions as well as all applicable laws.
8. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and common law trademarks of FOND LLC. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of FOND LLC.
9. Communications. No right of confidentiality shall apply to any inquiries or other communications made to FOND through this Website (“Communications”) and FOND shall have no obligation to protect Communications from disclosure to third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER. FOND STRIVES TO ENSURE THAT THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE. HOWEVER, ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS MAY SOMETIMES OCCUR. AS A RESULT, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. FOND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE. FOND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE, AND WARRANTIES THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS OF VIRUSES. FOND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
11. Visual Acuity. The FOND websites are built for high visual acuity utilizing specific images, fonts, backgrounds and colors to allow all ages the best view and interpretation of the website information. FOND is not claiming that the text fonts, backgrounds, images and colors belong solely to our corporation or that we invested in, designed, built or managed any of the information provided within these website pages which were designed strictly and solely as an ease in viewing this website. For questions or specific information regarding any image, text, font, background or color of this website, please email us at: email@example.com.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall FOND or any of its respective officers, directors, licensors, employees or agents be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or indirect loss, injury or damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or its Content.
13. Jurisdiction. The Content of this Website is presented solely for informational use in the United States. FOND makes no representation that this Website or its Content is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity, or any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation or would subject FOND or any of its affiliates to any liability.
14. Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms, this Website or its Content shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Hernando County, Florida and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, waive any objection to the laying of venue in such courts, and agree not to plead or claim in any Florida court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum. All disputes relating to this Website or its Content shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
15. Severability. The provisions of these Terms are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Entire Agreement. The Terms represent the entire agreement between you and FOND relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as provided herein or in a writing signed by both parties. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Consent for Counterparts and Electronic Signatures
**Please read this information carefully and retain a copy in your chosen format for future reference.
Counterparts and Electronic Signatures Disclaimer. The disclaimers listed herein outline using and accepting electronic signatures (“Electronic Signatures”) and counterparts (“Electronic Records”). This document is used to notify you of your rights pursuant to U.S. Code › Title 15 › Chapter 96 › Subchapter I › § 7001.
Opt-in / Opt-out Procedures. FOND clearly identifies the use of procedures to agree or deny the use of electronic records and signatures on each signature required document. To Opt-in, you must check the box next to agree, which allows you to have access to all signature required documents sent electronically via email or other designated electronic services, such as access via invitation to your company Dropbox or other cloud-related platforms. To Opt-out, you must check the box next to deny, which allows you to print all documents, sign and date by hand, and return to Belinda A. Bentley, Ph.D., CIO at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may request paper documents at email@example.com. All applicable requirements for record retention will be maintained by FOND and its’ Third Party Provider (DocuSign).
Scope of Consent. This consent document applies to all required signature documents, as well as manuals, handbooks, policy and procedure updates, and any other industry-related documentation pertaining to your contractual agreements.
Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Consent to do business electronically requires prior consent, outlined above, as well as access to required hardware and software capabilities. If you do not have the hardware and software required to access and retain the Electronic Records, or if you do not agree to the use of Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures, you will not be able to receive any of the above listed Scope of Consent documentation.
Hardware and Software Requirements. To access, electronically sign, and retain the Electronic Records, you will need to use the following computer software and hardware: A computer (PC or MAC) or other electronic device (Android, iPhone, etc.) capable of accessing the Internet, and a browser that supports at least 128-bit encryption standards, such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Netscape ® or Mozilla Firefox®.
Withdrawal of Opt-in Consent. If at any time you choose to Opt-out and deny a previously agreed electronic consent, please notify FOND immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that there are no fees associated with withdrawing consent. This request will only apply to counterparts and electronic signatures from the date of withdrawal. All previously received counterparts and electronic signatures documents will still be enforced by all applicable laws.
This statement by FOND contains numerous general and technical details about the steps we take to respect your privacy concerns. The bottom line is that meeting your needs and expectations form the foundation of everything we do – including protecting your privacy.
Browsing: This website does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse the site. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the Internet. When users request a page from our site, our servers log the user’s current IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information about you.
Pixel Tags: The third party service providers mentioned above serve and host Fond advertisements on other sites. To track the effectiveness of FOND advertisements on other sites, our websites use pixel tags (also known as clear gifs, beacon gifs, 1-by-1 gifs, or web bugs). Pixel tags are not visible to the user of the site and consist of a few lines of computer coding. If you are visiting this website from an advertisement on another site, the pixel tag references the cookie you received when you clicked on the advertisement. The pixel tag then registers this activity with the third party advertising company to allow us to count the number of times an advertisement is accessed. In addition, we also measure the reservations generated from a particular ad. At no time is personally identifiable information about you or your reservation collected by the third party advertising company, nor is any tracking information generated from the pixel tag allowed to be used by them for any other purpose other than to report website activity to us or allow us to better target future interactive advertising.
Our third party service providers may use pixel tags in Fond marketing e-mails that help us send the e-mail in a format you can read, to allow us to know which e-mails you act upon and to better target the content of future e-mails. In addition, we track the aggregate number of e-mails read and whether any of the links in the e-mail were accessed. No other information is collected or used from pixel tags.
Information We Collect: When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you would like to request a quote or an estimate. We will use your e-mail address to respond to your request for more information or a quote. As indicated below (see E-Mail section), we may also use your e-mail address to notify you about special offers and promotions.
Securing the Transmission and Storage of Information: If we ask you for credit card data when making a purchase, it is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) line provided you are using a SSL enabled browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator. We also use SSL on other select pages where you would enter personally identifiable information. This ensures that your information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. This secure mode is enabled before any such information is transmitted from your computer. You will know you are in secure mode when the padlock or key icon in the lower right-hand or left-hand corner of the computer screen appears in the locked position. In addition, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from http to https. After information reaches FOND it is stored on a secure server that resides behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access from outside the Company.
E-Mail: It is our intention to only send you e-mail communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. When you make a purchase or request more information or a quote and provide your e-mail address, we will occasionally contact you via e-mail and provide information about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. These communications will relate to FOND offers and/or the promotions of select, reputable third parties with whom FOND has a strategic marketing relationship because they offer products or services that we believe would of interest to you.
We use a third party e-mail service provider to send e-mails. This service provider is prohibited from using your e-mail address for any purpose other than to send FOND related e-mail. Every time you receive e-mail you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future e-mails by following the instructions provided in the e-mail, or you may opt-out by updating your online profile.
FOND Use of Information: We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information; it is, accordingly, subject to our company’s security procedures and strict corporate policies regarding protection and use of confidential information. Because laws applicable to personal information vary by country, our hotels or other business operations may put in place additional measures that vary depending on the applicable legal requirements. Information collected on the sites covered by this privacy statement, which are listed in the first paragraph, is generally processed and stored in the United States.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties: FOND prohibits the sale or transfer of personal information to entities outside of FOND for their use without your approval.
Links to Other Sites: If you choose to leave this Fond site via links to other non-FOND websites, including those of advertisers, FOND is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites, nor is FOND responsible for the cookies those sites use.
Legal Issues: This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. FOND will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to FOND visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others. As mentioned above, laws related to personal identifiable information vary by country. For example, personally identifiable information collected in the European Union is subject to the EU Data Protection Directive.
Website Privacy Statement Changes: In the future, we may need to change the privacy statement for this website. All changes will be made here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.